Thursday, May 30, 2013

NONCAMERA ANDROID PHONE IN INDIA - iNO ONE plus

Hey guys,

This page is for people like me who are starving to use android phones but are restricted in the office by the infosec guys stating that we are gonna loot their money with the camera phone.

Here I introduce iNO ONE plus in INDIA...





Processor – Qualcomm 1.2GHZ Dual Processor MSM8225.
Screen – IPS Capacitive Screen – Brilliant Colours, Wider Viewing Angle.
Certified Non-Camera Phone. No need for security sticker.
  • Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
  • Original non-camera model without holes and mountings for cameras
  • Large 4” screen with 3G/Wifi & FM Radio
Check the below link for phone reviews :
http://www.noncamerasmartphones.com/2012/08/Non-Camera-iNO-One-Plus-3G-Android-Smartphone-Reviews.html

Please check the below link for reviews from customers :
http://inoandroidnoncamera.blogspot.com/

You can get this phone without shipping cost from me.

Contact Santhosh Kumar Raja : +91 97870 34841 

28 comments:

  1. What is the cost of the phone? Im in chennai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cost of the phone varies according to the sgd rate.. You can calculate it this way.

      288(price of phone in sg) x current sgd rate + Rs.2000

      Delete
  2. Whats the Shiping cost for Hyderabad and do you have stock purchased after may 2013 which does not have IMIE issue for india?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The phone that I give to people will not be more than 2weeks old.

      Delete
  3. Can you send iNO one plus to Abu Dhabi . If YES then please let me know the cost for the mobile and accessories included. Please mail me details on khawajaks@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot send phone outside india..

      I would recommend you to call ino singapore directly and order one. That would be much cheaper when compared to this deal..

      Me sending to Abu Dhabi will cost you more. But if you really want me to, then I can.. Please call me on +91 9787034841

      Delete
  4. HI Everyone... Please look out for Phicomm i600nc too... Will be available shortly with me. This phone is better than ino one plus in terms of performance. 4.3"screen

    ReplyDelete
  5. iNO 2 is released. Please look out for details in ino mobile website. Also an ad is posted in quikr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. please tell me how can i buy the ino 2 phone in Delhi and at what price

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to buy this phone ! Please list it on ebay and i will order it immediately .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I am interested in buying the phone. I stay in mumbai. Please let me know the cost including courier. Please do reply via email in vishnu900@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. r u from chennai??? Can i collect it directly from u???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I get it on EMI? Am from Hyd

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I am in New Delhi. Can you please tell me the cost plus shipping? My ph nr is 9350542609

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi. iam from hyderabad,india. plz tel me price and this phone availability.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Check out below site for non camera smartphones

    https://goo.gl/r1qRgP

    ReplyDelete
  14. Check out below website for non camera smartphones

    https://goo.gl/r1qRgP

    One more website

    www.noncamerasmartphones.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing this information. Fully Help Me... Wedding Sarees

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stainless Steel Ring T.L.B. Steel | TITanium
    The stainless steel nier titanium alloy ring titanium mesh is one of the most unique rings of pure titanium earrings all stainless steel. It has been designed titanium price per ounce to ceramic vs titanium ensure that the craftsmanship is right at home.

    ReplyDelete